Social media marketing is essential for any business. Social media used to be something that was “nice to have”, but now it is practically required. It is an excellent way to become well-known online, include established customers in your activities and draw new customers to you.
Social Media Tips
Contests / Gifts / Special Offers
- Give offers that are exclusive to your followers on social media. Create something that no one else is offering to get people to want to like and engage on your page. You can do a contest on your social media page. You could also try offering an exclusive offer or item for your fans instead. You can make announcements about your business directly on your social sites and make them exclusive to social followers.
- Give prizes to your followers. Give away gift certificates or interesting things related to your product to your hundredth, thousandth and millionth followers. Not only will this encourage people to subscribe to your content, the winner will rave for a lifetime about how much they love you!
- To have the best engagement on social networking sites, you must be able to talk to your customers on a person to person basis. Let them know their input matters to you. When consumers recognize that they are having a conversation with a real person, they are more prone to trust the company.
- Keep your postings regular and consistent. People will look for new content from you when they check in on their Facebook page. If they don’t see it regularly, they’re likely to forget about you quickly. There are many businesses out there who do post regularly and those businesses are getting the attention of consumers. Make your business one of them.
- Be interactive on your social media page. If all you ever do is post, post, and post some more, then people will get tired of you quickly. If you ask interesting questions, engage consumers in conversation, and respond to their posts, then your posts will become more appealing.
By using social media to market your site and business, you will slowly but surely see more customers. If your business and marketing is solid, customers will come back to you and recommend your business to their friends.